Managing Working at Height Training Courses in Northern Ireland
This course is designed to provide managers, supervisors and decision makers
with the knowledge and tools to plan an implement safe working at height procedures.
Room required with lighting and power connections for projector, and seating for
up to 10 delegates.
The course trainer will provide all media equipment and supporting material, we
will also provide a selection of relevant PPE and equipment, however it is recommended that delegates make available their own PPE. (Harnesses, Lanyards etc.)
6 hours minimum not including breaks.
- Introduction/ Course overview
- On-Site Appraisal
- Open forum based on On-Site findings
- Detailed Overview of Legislation
- Accident Statistics
- Hierarchy of controls
- Process Change
- Passive Safety
- Fall Arrest
- Specialist products and procedures where applicable
- Equipment selection
- Forming and Implementing working at height procedure
- Tracking and controlling equipment/Inspection Logs
- Managing Operative training requirements
- Rescue Planning/Suspension Trauma
Delegates are required to complete the provided workbook and examination upon
completion of the course. On attaining the relevant pass level delegates will receive a certificate of training and support manual.