Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series
The industrial Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the world’s most popular multi-gas portable detector, delivering long runtime and reliability — plus small size, low cost and the easiest user experience.
Features & Benefits
- NEW! Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3 for extended reliability with 3-year warranty
- Honeywell BW™ MicroClip XL for standard operation with 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed to run an entire shift — even at -4°F (-20°C)
- NEW! IP68 rating — unmatched water protection
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
- Device management with Honeywell Safety Suite.
- Flashing green IntelliFlash™ light for compliance at a glance
- Reflex™ Technology ensures sensor responsiveness for safety, uptime and worker confidence
Hire me from £38 per day £75 a week + vat
- Data Sheet
- Reviews (0)
DescriptionSmall size. Easy to use. Reliable operation. Affordable protection. With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector. The latest addition to the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3. This model offers a three-year warranty and an all-new O2 sensor — along with all the other benefits of workers’ favorite four-gas detector — to deliver the best combination of reliability, cost of ownership and ease of use. Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series features:
- Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including O2, H2S, CO and combustibles
- Battery runtime of 18 hours in normal temperatures; cold weather guarantee of at least 12 hour runtime for full warranty period.
- New IP68 rating for unmatched water protection, giving workers the confidence that it will stand up to challenging conditions.