Fire Prevention in the Workplace, Training Courses, Northern Ireland
This 2/3 hour course equips participants with the information required and the desired practical experience to extinguish fires in the workplace.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
• Identify fire hazards in the workplace;
• List basic precautions to take;
• Select the appropriate extinguisher
• Use portable fire extinguishers effectively.
• Course Introduction and Objectives.
• Fire Triangle.
• Chemistry of Fire.
• Dangers and Consequences of Fire.
• Portable Fire Extinguishers.
• Practical Experience of Putting out Fires.
Mechanisms Used to Assimilate Knowledge
This course includes theoretical input and practical use of extinguishers and the Clean Burn Gas Unit.
Please see a list of our upcoming training dates below.
No Events on The List at This Time